Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Getting Ready For The Princess

So everything on our end is all set. Our homestudy should be done tomorrow. All our clearances came through and everyone is sure this will really happen!! Since there is nothing I can do to speed things up, I've just been compulsively shopping for Cataleya and getting everything ready for her arrival.

So much pink!! I love it!!

Personalized binkies

Hairbands- Cataleya has A LOT of hair!
and a bonnet because Mama and Baby are going to see the
Pacific for the 1st time together, and it seemed appropriate.

Obviously she needed a tutu

I put the pink ribbon around the bassinet.

And put some pink lovey blankets in it.

The teeny tiny diapers are all ready!!

Great friends gave Cataleya beautiful blankets- washed and ready!

Working on 2 baby books, because 1 didn't seem like enough

2 comments:

  1. Buying girlie stuff is SO fun, ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are new foster parents so i googled blogs about fostering and found yours.i have enjoyed reading all about your exciting journey through parenthood.you are very good at what you do.congratulations on your new little one !

    ReplyDelete